Have you ever used ACE diet pills ? If yes, how do you feel after using them for a certain time? Do they give you what you expect? Is it worth taking them? Let’s find out the answer for these questions.
What are ACE diet pills?
A means Appetite, C means Control and E means Energy. ACE stands for appetite control and energy. ACE diet pills are a kind of weight reducing medicines that reduce your appetite to make you lose weight and provide you energy to keep moving.
The ingredients of ACE diet pill
ACE diet pills are said to consist of 7 natural ingredients:
– Green tea extract
– Vitamin B6
– Geranium flower
– Cocoa powder
How do ACE diet pills work?
It is advertised that the combination of 7 natural ingredients in ACE diet pills works together to optimize weight loss and offers steady energy that stays with you all day. You do not feel any hunger at all even though you eat a little; instead, it gives you a good boost of energy. Let’s find out how these ingredients affect your weight loss and how they make you full of energy.
– Caffeine: it reduces your desire to eat and stimulates thermo genesis to help burn calorie
– Green tea extract: catechins in green tea work to burn fat in the body.
– Chromium: it helps the body process carbohydrates and fats.
– Vitamin B6: it helps convert stored nutrients into energy the body can use
– Geranium flower: it suppress appetite
– Cocoa powder: it contains components called polyphenols that have been shown to inhibit digestion.
– Spirulina: it is a great source of nutrients, providing additional energy while curbing hunger in the same time.
Side-effects of ACE diet pills
Despite advertisement on the effectiveness of ACE diet pills, there is another opinion that ACE diet pills do not have enough natural ingredients as listed above. Instead, ACE diet pills contain some chemical substances that harm your health.
– Phenylethylamine HCL: causes difficult breathing, an increase in heart rate and blood pressure, and tightness.
– Pyridoxine: causes headache, sleepiness, tingling, loss of appetite, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting.
– Chromium: causes headache
– Vanadium: causes nausea, diarrhea, abdominal discomfort, loss of energy, low blood
sugar, kidney damage
From these points of view, you may have your own decision to decide to take these pills to become thinner or not. ACE diet pills may help you lose weight, but in my opinion, weight loss is not worth the side effects it gives you. The best way to keep your weight in control for a long time is to have a natural healthy diet and to take regular exercises.